PET has a regular section in Inside Time - the national newspaper for prisoners and detainees distributed throughout the UK prison estate. Here are some recent pages.
- Georgie: I was rejected from university because of my record, now I’m campaigning for fair treatment
- Course notes: Construction
- How I did it: Alumni study tips
- Hot off the presses: new curriculum
- Course notes: Human Resources
- Beneficiary to Board member - Simon's story
- What would you change if you were governor for a day?
- Course notes: Agriculture
- My daughter taught me to read in prison
- Course notes: Snack Bar/Café and Fast Food Management
- Why prison education matters
- Competition winners of “Why does Education in Prison Matter?”
- Doing GCSEs and A Levels in prison
- Course notes: history
- Special page on the PLA Awards: inspirational staff celebrated by learners inside
- PET alumni receive Queens's Birthday Honours
- Announcing the PET writing competition
- Course notes: book-keeping
- Learning to drive a truck in prison
- Course notes: operator CPC
- Being Heard: 'Learning Together' students set out ideas for reforming prison education
- Calling for nominations for the 2017 PLA Awards!
- Outside the box: designs to make it easier for prisoners to study in their cells
- Course notes: graphic design
- Learners' voices: "What reading in prison means to me"
- Course notes: health and safety.