The course contains five lessons that follow on from Part 1:
6. Coursework – Non Exam Assessment
7. Prosperity and Social Change – Germany 1871-1990
8. Germany United 1871-1935
9. Germany Divided and Re-united 1945-1990
Entry Requirements: Level 2 English, plus History A-Level Part 1
Format of Course Materials: Paper-based
Assignments: Five written assignments. These do not contribute towards the final grade.
Exams: Three exams ((Funding not included – you will need to re-apply to PET for the exam fees).
1. 2 hours, 15 minutes (30% of overall grade)
2. 1 hour, 30 minutes (30% of overall grade)
3. 2 hours, 15 minutes (30% of overall grade)
One coursework task (20% of overall grade)
Prison Support Requirements: Support completion and submission of assignments. Organize and invigilate exams.
Tutor Support: Yes
What’s Next? Open University Access Module Y031 Arts and Languages, or Y032 People, Work and Society
Find Out More: From NEC here
© Prisoners' Education Trust 2021